Want your name - or your company's name - associated with a family-friendly, local arts institution? Have it seen in a positive light by over 100,000 local residents and visitors every year?
Support the Paradise Theatre's capital campaign to create a new theater and performing arts education center with a sponsorship.
See your name prominently displayed on our Giving Wall for as little as $1200 - or if you always wanted to have your "name up in lights" - it can be on our building for only $500,000.
See details below for these and other sponsorship opportunities. Act Local and help us save LIVE theatre in Gig Harbor!
Sponsorship Naming Opportunities - Your Company or Family Name on:
- The Building - $500,000: Only one available. Part of the Paradise Theatre's building name signage for a term of 10 years.
- The Theatre's main Auditorium - $225,000: Only one available. Signage or plaque at entrance of Theatre space for a term of 4 years.
- The Black Box theatre space - $120,000: Only one available. Signage or plaque at entrance of Black Box for a term of 4 years.
- The Lobby - $120,000: Only one available. Signage or plaquee at entrance to Lobby for a term of 4 years.
- The Bar - $20,000: Three (3) available. Signage or plaque on the bar/concession area for a term of 4 years.
Other naming opportunities for spaces within the new performing arts center will include both a plaque/signage on or near the appropriate area for a term of 4 years, plus you will be acknowledged in our lobby area to insure our audiences are aware of your gift. One each available:
- $60,000 - Green Room
- $60,000 - Dance Studio
- $30,000 - Scene Studio
- $20,000 - Music Room
- $15,000 - Prop Room
- $15,000 - Dressing Room A
- $15,000 - Dressing Room B
- $15,000 - Costume Room
- $15,000 - Kitchen
Giving Wall - Your name will be displayed in our lobby:
- $5,000 - Large Star - only 10
- $2,500 - Medium Star - only 25 available
- $1,200 - Small Star - only 50 available
To discuss a sponsorship option, please contact Vicki Richards, Executive Artistic Director at: 253-851-7529 or contact via email.
We welcome all support. If you would prefer to make a donation in another denomination, you may do so online here.
Thank you for Acting Local to Save the Arts On the Peninsula!